Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steamed vegetables with avocado sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Vegetables with Avocado Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Steamed Vegetables with Avocado Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed vegetables with avocado sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Vegetables with Avocado Sauce:
- Make ready 6 florets Broccoli
- Make ready 5 cm Carrot
- Make ready 1/10 Kabocha squash
- Take 1/2 A: Avocado
- Get 2 tbsp plus A: Soy mayonnaise
- Get 1 as required A: Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp A: Lemon
- Get 1 tsp A: Wasabi
Steps to make Steamed Vegetables with Avocado Sauce:
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. First steam the kabocha squash and carrots. When they have softened, steam the broccoli for 2 minutes, then remove the vegetables from the steamer.
- Mix the 'A' ingredients to make the sauce. Arrange everything on a plate, and you're done! Season with salt, pepper, and mayonnaise if you like.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food steamed vegetables with avocado sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!