Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger leek pork loin wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger leek pork loin wraps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Ginger leek pork loin wraps is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ginger leek pork loin wraps using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger leek pork loin wraps:
- Make ready 1 lb pork loin
- Prepare 2 inches fresh ginger root
- Take 3-4 cups chopped fresh leeks
- Get 6 garlic cloves
- Get Juice of one lemon
- Make ready 2 tbsp raw honey
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready AP rub (1 cup salt, 1/2 cup granulated garlic, 1/4 pepper)
- Prepare 1 can chicken broth
- Take 2 tbsp cornstarch slurry
Instructions to make Ginger leek pork loin wraps:
- Add 2 cups of leeks, chicken broth, lemon, tumeric, 1 inch ginger root finely grated and 4 garlic cloves finely grated to a crockpot.
- Coat all sides of the pork loin with the AP rub and add to the crockpot. The pork loin can be either fresh or frozen, if frozen you will just need to add an extra hour or so of cooking time.
- Set crockpot to high for about an hour and switch to low.
- After a couple hours turn the pork loin over and check to see if it will start to shred. Pull the pork apart as much as it give. Continue to cook on low for a couple hours.
- After about 2 hours shred the pork and mix through all the liquid. Mix up the cornstarch slurry stir in and set the crockpot to high. Add the last bit of leeks and finely grate the remaining ginger and garlic into the the crockpot.
- Stir occasionally for about an hour. You want the sauce to thicken and make sure there is no raw cornstarch taste. Reset to low until ready to serve. Check salt level and add more AP rub if needed.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ginger leek pork loin wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!