Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rich salmon and potato gratin. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have rich salmon and potato gratin using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin:
- Take 2 fillets Raw salmon
- Take 5 Potatoes
- Make ready 5 stalks Asparagus
- Make ready 1/2 Onion
- Make ready 1 bunch Shimeji mushrooms
- Make ready 500 ml White sauce
- Take 4 slice Bacon
- Make ready 1 Butter
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 Parmesan cheese or pizza cheese
- Make ready 1 Dried parsley
Steps to make Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin:
- Microwave the potatoes and asparagus, and cut into 4 pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Separate the shimeji mushrooms into pieces. Cut the bacon into 1-2 cm wide strips.
- Sauté the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Next, make the white sauce. Melt the butter in a pot, add the flour and fry. Pour in the milk, and mix well.
- Add butter into a frying pan, stir-fry onion, shimeji mushrooms, bacon, and potatoes in that order. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a dish with butter, pour in the Step 3 mixture, and sprinkle with asparagus and salmon.
- Pour in the Step 2 white sauce, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 230℃.
- When finished baking, sprinkle with parsley at the end.
- Here are some of my recipes. Peperoncino with Broccoli.
- Foolproof Carbonara - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143339-rich-foolproof-pasta-carbonara
- Mushroom Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143471-a-family-favorite-mushroom-pasta
- Hijiki Seaweed and Umeboshi Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143391-hijiki-and-umeboshi-spaghetti
- Chicken and Leek Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143470-leek-and-chicken-tomato-pasta
- Tuna Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143384-pasta-with-tuna-and-tomato-sauce
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food rich salmon and potato gratin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!