Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banga soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banga soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Banga soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This Banga soup is one of many delta state soups in Nigeria. While it is indigenous to the Deltas, it is also loved and enjoyed by both People from Edo state and all over the Niger Delta states. Nigerian Banga Soup or Ofe Akwu is native to the Niger Delta and the South Eastern parts of Nigeria. In the Niger Delta areas, Banga soup is commonly eaten with various fufu recipes: Starch.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banga soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banga soup:
- Make ready 1 cup banga
- Get 6 pieces cow leg
- Prepare 1 dey fish
- Get Stockfish
- Prepare Crayfish
- Take Pepper
- Take Salt
- Prepare cubes Seasoning
- Take leaves Oziza
Banga Soup is a very popular Nigerian Palm nut soup, it's a Delta/Urhobo favourite. The preparation method of Banga soup varies from tribe to tribe. The Igbo version is called Ofe Akwu which includes. Banga Soup : Delta State Native Banga Soup.
Instructions to make Banga soup:
- Wash the banga, put in a pot, add some water then allow to cook
- While the banga is cooking, wash the cow leg, stockfish and dry fish. Set the stockfish and dryfish aside then steam the cowleg till soft.
- Once the banga is soft, drain out the water, put it in a mortar and pound. Once it's ready, use warm to wash and bring out the banga paste
- Pour the paste in a pot, add the cowleg, dry fish, stockfish, crayfish, salt, pepper and seasoning cubes. Cover and allow it cook
- Keep stirring until it gets thick then add your already slicked and washed oziza leaves and your banga soup is ready
- Serve with rice or any swallow of choice
The Igbo version is called Ofe Akwu which includes. Banga Soup : Delta State Native Banga Soup. Banga Soup is a Nigerian soup that is native to the Southernarts of Nigeria. It is very similar to the Igbo's Ofe Akwu, but the additional spices used for. Palm nut soup is a soup made from the palm fruit common to the African community.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banga soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!