Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vegetable with dry fish stew(chamthong)oil free recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Remove fried fish and place on napkins to drain excess oil. Dry fish with winter vegetables curry is delicious village food. Grandmother will cook today dry fish with farm fresh vegetables. Dry fish vegetables curry # Dry fish # Eggplant # Bean # Radish # Potato # Cooking oil # Green chili # Onion # Garlic # Salt # Turmeric.
Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable with dry fish stew(chamthong)oil free recipe using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe:
- Make ready 2 cups Bottle guard cut into small chunks
- Take 1 cup Potato cut into cubes
- Get 1 cup French beans cut into small pieces
- Get 1 handful fresh Kidney beans
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh green Peas
- Prepare 2 cups fresh Amarnath greens or any other local greens
- Get 3-4 strings of green Onions(both white and green part)
- Get 5-6 Jackfruit seeds
- Get 1 inch Ginger piece
- Make ready 3-4 Garlic pods
- Make ready 1/2 inch piece fresh Turmeric
- Prepare As needed Fresh Bhut jolokia (Ghost chilli)
- Make ready 7-8 Dry fish of any kind
- Take 2-3 pieces grilled or roasted local fish
- Take 1 handful fresh Coriander leaves
- Prepare To taste Salt
In large saucepan, cook onion, celery, and garlic in hot oil until tender. The spiciness here comes from red-pepper flakes, but feel free to use the fiery Tunisian hot sauce harissa if you can get hold of some. In a large pot, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook.
Steps to make Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe:
- Wash and cut veggies in small bite-size pieces.
- Make julienne of ginger-garlic and turmeric.
- In a broad pan heat one litre of water.
- When water starts boiling, add ginger-garlic, turmeric, chilli, jackfruit seeds, kidney beans and salt. You can avoid using ghost chilli. Instead, add some green chillies.
- Boil for few minutes in high heat.
- When fresh flavour starts emitting, add the veggies and white part of spring onion. Continue to boil.
- When veggies are half done, add the Amarnath greens or any other kind of greens.
- Also add the green part of spring onion, dry and grilled fish, cover and cook in medium-low heat until everything becomes soft.
- Before removing from heat adjust the seasoning and consistency. It should be soupy consistency.
- Add some chopped coriander leaves and remove from heat. Serve hot with a bowl of cooked rice.
In a large pot, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook. Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe Recipe by Sabrina Yasmin - Cookpad. Na'kam bitchi or Dry fish and chili curry is an emergency dish to prepare when the kitchen stock has depleted and market days are far. Pour stew into a warm bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegetable with dry fish stew(chamthong)oil free recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!