Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, refried beans made in a rice cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Refried beans made in a rice cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Refried beans made in a rice cooker is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have refried beans made in a rice cooker using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Refried beans made in a rice cooker:
- Take 2 C dry pinto beans
- Take Quartered onion
- Prepare clove Garlic
- Make ready leaf Bay
- Make ready Water or chicken broth
- Take Small can chopped jalapeños or fresh pepper of choice
- Get 3 oz. Cream cheese
- Get Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Make ready Cumin
- Get Chili powder
Steps to make Refried beans made in a rice cooker:
- Soak 2 C beans overnight in rice cooker covered with water
- Drain and rinse, beans and rice cooker.
- Add back to rice cooker cover with chicken broth or water, a bay leaf, quarter of an onion, a garlic clove and cook through 2 white rice cycles.
- Remove bay leaf onion and garlic and discard. - Process in two batches in blender with a little water or chicken broth. Make one smooth batch and one chunky for different textures then fold the two together.
- If you are using a fresh pepper chop up and sauté in a little oil in a pan until soft.
- Add beans, canned jalapeno, 3oz cream cheese in skillet season with salt pepper chili powder and cumin to taste. Sauté until cream cheese well combined.
- Remove from heat and serve, preferably with cheese 😋
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food refried beans made in a rice cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!