Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken curry in slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken curry in slow cooker using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 whole chicken (I used 500 gr, a bit more than 1 lb)
- Make ready 1 tbsp fermented garlic oil (you can stir-fry minced garlic with oil for a minute or so as a substitute)
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp curry powder
- Get 250 gr carrots, peeled and chopped
- Take 1 tsp fermented garlic oil for the carrots
Instructions to make Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker:
- Put the carrots inside a slow cooker. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil and a bit or salt and black pepper.
- Coat the chicken with oil. Mix salt, black pepper, and curry powder. Rub the mixture to the chicken.
- Put the chicken on top of the carrots. Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours. If you're using a small slow cooker, check after 2 hours or so (HIGH).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken curry in slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!