Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, campfire casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Campfire Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Campfire Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Here is an Easy Spanish Rice Recipe. Please Hit The LIKE and SUBSCRIBE BUTTONS as well as the NOTIFICATION BELL. Feel Free to Check out my Amazon. The Stans are back at it again.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook campfire casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Campfire Casserole:
- Get 4 pork chops, steaks, or chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 packages bacon, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- Prepare 1 cup rice, uncooked (or substitute 3 cups potatoes
- Take 1 can pineapple chunks
- Make ready 1 can diced tomatoes
- Take 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- Take 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Get 4 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 4 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
This is my beloved Dutch oven—final resting place of many a piece of venison, ducks, and Mexican casseroles cooked on many a campfire. Stansport Cast Iron Camping Tripod for Outdoor Campfire Cooking. Camping Grill with Exclusive Folding Design for Compact Storage. We have casserole recipes that are quick and simple or long and luxurious.
Instructions to make Campfire Casserole:
- Melt butter in the bottom of a 9X13 inch dish
- Cover bottom with rice (or potatoes if substituting)
- Layer meat in the pan (pictured is pork chops)
- Sprinkle minced onion on top of meat.
- Spoon diced tomatoes over the top. Do not strain juices.
- Season with salt and pepper and minced garlic.
- Add pineapple over the top. Pour half the remaining juice intonthe dish.
- Pour teriyaki sauce and Worcestershire sauce over the top.
- Top with bacon.
- Bake covered at 450°F for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 400°F, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 minutes
Camping Grill with Exclusive Folding Design for Compact Storage. We have casserole recipes that are quick and simple or long and luxurious. Try classic casserole recipes such as Lancashire hot pot, or deviate with a spice-led Moroccan-inspired recipe. Mountain Man Breakfast Casserole cooked over hot coals in a Dutch Oven for a hearty and delicious breakfast perfect for a fun day camping! Your family may want marshmallows though.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food campfire casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!