Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet and sour chicken low calorie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet and sour chicken low calorie using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie:
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 chopped onion
- Get 2 peppers chopped green and red
- Get 1 can water chestnuts
- Take 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Prepare 1 tablespoon grated Ginger
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 can pineapple chunks
- Get 2 tbsp corn flour
- Prepare 150 ml water
- Prepare 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Take to taste chilli flakes
Instructions to make Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie:
- To make sauce, drain pine apple juice add three tablespoons of it to corn flour. Make a paste
- Add rest of juice, water, soy, vinegar, sugar, tomato ketchup, and chilli.
- Chop chicken.
- Add oil to wok stir and fry onions and peppers for five minutes.
- Add chicken.
- After five minutes, add garlic and ginger, pineapple and water chestnuts, and stir fry for one minute.
- Then add sauce to wok, stir well and season with salt & pepper to taste. Simmer till chicken is cooked.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet and sour chicken low calorie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!