Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, special kofta curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Special kofta curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Special kofta curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
GKD Kofta curry recipe, this recipe is made of all home spices, explained in detail step by step, please try and share your experience in the comments box. We have been making Kofta (Meatball) curries from the time of the Mughal empire in India, recipes have been evolving over time and there is always a new one around. Kofta Curry is a popular Pakistani main course dish that is loved by masses across the country. Kofta Curry can be served at family dinners or special occasions to your guests.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have special kofta curry using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Special kofta curry:
- Make ready 250 g Minced meat
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black Pepper powder
- Get 2 tbsp chopped onion
- Prepare 2 medium size green chillies chopped
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves chopped
- Get 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1 small egg(whisked)
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Get For gravy
- Make ready 2 medium size Fried onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp curd
- Take 3 green Cardamom
- Get 3 cloves
- Get 2 cinnamon
- Prepare 2 bay leaf
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 6 cashew nuts paste
- Make ready 4 tbsp Tomato puree
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 3 tbsp oil
- Get 2 tbsp coriander leaves for garnishing
This Indian-inspired kofta curry aka meatballs in curry sauce need nothing else but plain basmati rice and a big spoon! What is pretty special about this recipe are the meatballs themselves. This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can use any ground meat to make this - I personally prefer beef or lamb when making.
Instructions to make Special kofta curry:
- Take a grinder add minced meat and all ingredients for the koftas other than breadcrumbs, whisked egg and red chilli flakes.
- Now grind everything into a smooth mixture. Remove to a bowl and then add the bread crumbs and red chilli flakes.mix well with a spatula and Knead with hand.
- Now grease your palm and take out small portions to from the meatballs. Roll it in your palms to make smooth and round in shape.
- Arrange them side-by-side Dona plate and keep in freezer for around 30 minutes
- For fried onion paste, slice the onions and then try till golden.. remove and blend into a smooth paste by adding 2 tbsp curd.
- Take a pan heat oil for shallow frying the meatballs till golden
- For the gravy heat oil in wok and add the whole spices. once it splutters,add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Now add onion and fry it after that add tomato puree and mix it, fry on low heat for more 2 minutes.
- Add all spices powder other than garam masala powder,give a mix and cook on low heat for 3 minutes till oil separate
- Now add water for gravy and garam masala powder and cook for 3 minutes
- Now add fried koftas mix it and cook on low flame for 10 minutes. In the last add cashew nuts paste and again cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can use any ground meat to make this - I personally prefer beef or lamb when making. Aviod making large or else the core will not cook. Fry them until they are crisp. Coconut Kofta Curry: I am going to introduce a secret and special dish , a combination of Indian and Mediterranean Cuisine called coconut Koftas ( Savoury balls) curry made with raw coconut.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food special kofta curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!