Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan "beef" jerky. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan "Beef" Jerky is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan "Beef" Jerky is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan "beef" jerky using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan "Beef" Jerky:
- Make ready 1 Bag Dried Shitake Mushrooms (100g)
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Liquid Smoke
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Prepare Freshly Ground Pepper
Steps to make Vegan "Beef" Jerky:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and leave for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Spread on a baking dish and bake at 125° for about 40 minutes, or until jerky feels dry to the touch.
- Let sit for another 20 minutes to cool and firm.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan "beef" jerky recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!