Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, instant pot beef nilaga. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Beef Nilaga is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Beef Nilaga is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot beef nilaga using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Nilaga:
- Make ready 1 lb beef for stew (beef chuck roast, see notes)
- Prepare 2 cups onion finely diced (about 1 large onion)
- Make ready 2 tbsp. whole peppercorns
- Prepare 1/2 tsp osher salt
- Prepare 6-7 cups water
- Make ready 1/2 head cabbage
- Take 1-2 large potatoes
- Prepare 3 carrots cut in 1 inch pieces
- Get 3 tbsp. fish sauce or substitute kosher salt
Steps to make Instant Pot Beef Nilaga:
- Place the beef stew meat with onion, peppercorns, salt and water in the pressure cooker. Place the cover on the pressure cooker, and pressure cook on high for 30 minutes, until the meat is absolutely tender and falling off the bones. If meat is frozen cook for 70-80 minutes.
- Prepare and cut your vegetables
- Depressurize the pressure cooker. If necessary, skim any foam from the broth. If you wish, cook the broth in advance and refrigerate. Any solidified fat will be easier to skim.
- Add the vegetables and cook on the simmer function until the potatoes are fork tender. Season to taste with fish sauce or salt. Serve hot over rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot beef nilaga recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!