Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker corned beef & cabbage. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker corned beef & cabbage using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Prepare 1 Corned Beef Brisket - 3-4 lbs w/seasoning packet - rinsed
- Prepare 8-10 Small-Medium Red or Yukon Gold Potatoes Cut in half
- Make ready 3 Medium Onions - quartered
- Get 1 Bag Baby Carrots
- Make ready 1 Small Head of Cabbage quartered, cored, rinsed
- Take to taste Kosher Salt
- Prepare to taste Black Pepper
- Make ready to taste Onion Powder
- Prepare 32 oz Low Sodium Beef Broth
- Take Water
Steps to make Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Rinse Brisket and set aside
- Clean and halve potatoes and place in cooker
- Peel and quarter onions and add to cooker
- Rinse carrots and add to cooker
- Place meat on top of vegetables
- Empty spice packet on top of meat
- Add beef broth to cooker
- Add water to cooker so that meat is covered as much as possible
- Cover and set timer for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high
- Remove meat after 8 hours (or 4 hours depending on the time frame chosen) - place cabbage into pot and mix in - salt, pepper and onion powder to taste - place meat back on top of vegetables and cook for another hour
- Remove meat and let rest for 10 minutes afterwhich slice with the grain
- Place the vegetables in a bowl or on a plate with meat on top and ladle some broth on as well
- Serve with horseradish sauce or mustard of your choice and your favorite bread or rolls if so desired
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker corned beef & cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!