Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low-carb biscuits and gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have low-carb biscuits and gravy using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy:
- Prepare Gravy
- Get 1 pound ground beef 85/15
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Prepare To taste kosher salt
- Prepare To taste ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground sage
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Make ready 12 ounces heavy cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Make ready Biscuits
- Make ready 6 low-carb Biscuits, American see my recipe
Instructions to make Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy:
- Brown the ground beef, adding sage and thyme.
- Mix the cream, buttermilk, and xanthan gum. Add to the ground beef. Simmer adding salt and pepper. Continue to simmer till thickened.
- Biscuits on the plate and serve the gravy over the top. I hope you enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food low-carb biscuits and gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!