Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, alternative beef enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Alternative Beef Enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Alternative Beef Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have alternative beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Alternative Beef Enchiladas:
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Get 12 tortillas
- Get 3 chopped kale leaves (remove rib)
- Get 2 cup cheese shredded
- Make ready 18 oz Campbells Sweet potato, tomatillo Bisque (box)
Steps to make Alternative Beef Enchiladas:
- Cook chopped onion, garlic & washed kale leaves in oil 3 min on med heat
- Remove veggies to bowl.
- If using uncooked, cook tortillas until slightly browned. (I cook tortillas while cooking veggies).
- Brown hamburger, add salt/pepper. (I removed fat here).
- Add sweet potato/tomatillo bisque to ground beef.
- Add sweet potato/tomatillo bisque, Sriracha (or other), soy sauce (I used Tamari) and taco seasoning to ground beef. Cook about 5 min on med high stirring.
- Place 1/2 cup of meat mixture in 11" x 13" dish.
- Cool sl, fill each tortilla with 1-2 Tbsp of veggies, 1-2 Tbsp beef, a few Tbsp of cheese, per tortilla, place in dish.
- Once all rolled, cover with remainder of meat sauce then top w/remainder of cheese.
- Bake@350 Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food alternative beef enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!